I hadn’t done a backup on my ed2.bas file for a while. The .basic files usually don’t change much. I now initialize the entry addresses by bouncing back and forth between the basic and machine language portions. I got very intense redoing the basic part. When I got it to work I backed it up this time. When I load my urbane program I will do a new-program routine in machine language, open the file and read lines in basic, crunch lines and put them in the urbane file in machine language, check for eof and eventually close the file in basic. I was doing the new-program routine when I started having problems. First the assembler reported an i/o error. I.wasn’t too worried yet. It does that now and then. I was still very intense. In machine language I have to switch the rom in and out to access rom routines. All at once Vcc started crashing. It never happens. I loaded the last version that worked. It still worked. The version that worked seemed to access a rom routine when the rom wasn’t switched in. It’s 1:00. I usually go to bed at 10. Maybe I should go to bed. Hmm.