Categories
CoCo Urbane

Another Day with git

Toolshed worked just fine to extract files from the floppy image. Inserting them was a different thing. .txt and .asm files caused various errors. I finally worked around it by by copying the individual files to a temporary .bas file, then inserting the temporary file into the floppy image with the old name. I managed to get around the problem of the administrator command prompt starting in a weird place where I could hardly do anything. I finally managed to copy a batch file to that place. It just changes directories to the directory I’m working in. Problem solved. Now to get back the the project itself.

By earlcasper

Retired US Postal Clerk. BS at University of Washington. Studied computers at Arizona State University. Lives in Kansas City KS.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *